Kanopy is an on-demand film streaming service that provides access to
over 30,000 films including classic Australian, independent and world
movies and documentaries.
How to use Kanopy
1. To open Kanopy on your preferred digital device:
- download the app and watch from your tablet or smart phone
- use the Kanopy website to stream on your desktop web browser
- view from your smart TV web browser or connect your device to
your television with Apple TV, Google Chromecast or an HDMI cable.
2. Log in with your library membership card details.
3. Browse the collection and watch your favourite TV shows and films.
To get started, visit Kanopy
Please Note: Library members can watch up to ten films per
month. Once you press play on a film, you have three days to view it as
many times as you want. When you have reached your quota of films, you
will not be able to play any films until the new month starts when you
will be given a fresh quota of ten play credits again