If you wish to become a member of Goulburn Mulwaree Library but are not a
permanent resident in the Goulburn Mulwaree Local Government Area you may
be eligible to become a TEMPORARY MEMBER.
Conditions of Temporary Membership :
- If you are a temporary resident within the Local Government Area, i.e.
up to 3 months only and can provide proof of your temporary residence
- Provide one primary form of proof of identification citing usual home
address eg. current Driver's Licence, Health Care Card
- Provide proof of temporary residence within the LGA for eg. Letter
from your employer or lease agreement.
a $10.00 non-refundable fee is required.
- 2 items per card may be borrowed at one time
- Standard Internet access conditions apply
- Interlibrary loan service is not available
Proof of name & address to be in the form of the following:
PRIMARY FORM OF IDENTIFICATION (Your normal home address)
- Current NSW Driver's Licence
Council Rates or Water Notice
- Residential Tenancy Agreement
- Commonwealth or State Electoral Card
- NSW Photo ID Card
- Parent or Guardian's Library Membership (for under 18s only)
Plus one of the following:
PROOF OF TEMPORARY RESIDENCE
- Letter from your employer in our LGA
- Letter from your School/Education Institution in our LGA
- 2 x Official rent receipts from Real Estate Agent
- Telephone Account
- Bank Statement